Changyi Exhibition Tent CO., LTD.
Party tent factory since 2006
Winter is here again, and the weather is getting colder. Even warm areas start to become colder than in previous years, not to mention cold areas (plus the wind and snow factor), so many customers will worry about the safety of the canopy and whether it can be used in cold areas for a long time. Here we will introduce the problems and measures of using an Aluminum frame Tent in cold areas, as well as the four elements of a good choice of canopy.
Although the development history of the canopy is short compared with traditional industry, with the improvement of canopy material, the canopy now has a long service life and sufficient safety.
1. Aluminum frame Tents in cold areas will have a problem with use.
(1) cold areas in the winter temperature are low. The temperature is usually below zero, which the Aluminum frame Tent insulation can meet.
(2) cold areas often appear windy and snowy weather, and windy, that the Aluminum frame Tent can withstand the strong wind and snow load pressure, safety can be guaranteed?
2. Even in the face of windy and snowy areas, there are complete solutions.
(1) Thermal insulation measures. We can add a layer of insulation cotton and elastic cloth inside the Aluminum frame Tent for customers. If it is a storage canopy can also be used in the side walls around the rock wool sandwich panel wall full seal, which can enhance the insulation effect, and then use heating equipment such as a furnace so that the canopy can achieve the effect of warmth.
(2) snow load and wind resistance measures. Generally speaking, the Aluminum frame Tent can resist 8-10 wind. If the canopy is used in areas with more snow, we can use some large slope ridge design canopies, such as spiked or dome canopies. The roof snow will reach a certain degree of the natural slide, fundamentally solving the security problems brought by the Aluminum frame Tent.
(3) In addition to choosing the right type of Aluminum frame Tent for wind and snow areas, we can also choose higher specifications and thicker profiles, which can greatly enhance the ability of the canopy to resist wind and withstand snow load, which of course will also lead to an increase in the cost of the canopy.
(4) Aluminum frame Tent strengthening measures. If only occasionally wind and snow, by our engineering technology to determine the safety of the case, we can still use conventional profiles and then do some strengthening measures for the canopy, such as fixing, the use of composite steel cable, adding cross bracing, etc., which can enhance the safety and stability of the canopy, and more economical!
3. Choose the four elements of a good canopy.
(1) security. Safety is the primary criterion for evaluating a temporary building.
(2) after-sales service. Canopy is an industrial product, a non-disposable consumable, and requires regular maintenance. We are looking for a responsible enterprise for customers in terms of after-sales service throughout the product.
(3) Enterprise honor. Enterprise honor is the testimony of enterprise quality and reputation. In the lack of industry technical standards today, the third-party institutions to assess our choice provide an objective basis.
(4) Industry experience. A good public reputation and industry experience can provide us with enough information to decide.
The above is about the use of Aluminum frame Tents in cold areas and measures, as well as the four elements of a good choice of canopy. If you need more detailed information, welcome to contact us!